Carpathia Hosting offers a portfolio of compliant cloud solutions to meet the needs of enterprises and government agencies. These range from basic virtual machines to Carpathia-designed cloud solutions built to solve the toughest IT problems. Our cloud architects can help design a solution that meets your business and financial demands. This isn’t your typical DIY cloud.
Cloud foundation offers cloud compute, storage and networking managed via the Carpathia E3 portal. Enterprise hosting solutions can be deployed in minutes to create the agility required for today’s IT.
- Virtual Compute. On-demand computing services for both simple virtual machines and complex topologies, including connections to existing dedicated infrastructure in a secure manner.
- Virtual Storage. Object and block storage solutions designed to support enterprise compute requirements. With server colocation capabilities, storage can be shared between multiple virtual machines and dedicated servers with multiple copies of each object.
- Virtual Networking. The latest innovations in networking providing the same degree of control as traditional dedicated solutions, including loadbalancing and ADC provided by Citrix VPX.
Our cloud solutions are focused on solving specific business problems. Taking advantage of cloud technology and the multiple geographic locations of Carpathia’s data centers can significantly drive costs out of IT solutions.
- Private Cloud. VirtualCompute and Storage solutions deployed in a private or reserved deployment. Combines the advantages of cloud technology, such as dynamic scaling and instant provisioning and a fully managed environment.
- Compliant Cloud. Designed to ensure clients meet the government IT standards and maintain DIACAP and FISMA compliant. Enhancements include RSA authentication, SSL VPN for management access and inter/intra virtual machine firewalling.
- Virtual Disaster Recovery. Replicated data ensures you have a current offsite copy of mission critical information at a fraction of the cost of traditional disaster recovery solutions. Pay for cloud resources on-demand during DR testing and DR events.
- Virtual Development & Test. Virtual Compute and Storage solutions designed specifically for test labs for easy deployment and promotion into production at a dramatically lower price-point than deploying dedicated development and test lab environments.
- Virtual Desktop. Virtual desktop solutions based on Citrix XenDesktop allow simplified management, increased security and support for compliant builds/deployments.